luni, 6 octombrie 2008

A description of the Lord - part 1

A Howard Storm presentation (fully compatible with the New Revelation)

Excerpts from the New Revelation about the Lord as God:
(see also excerpts from the NR site in Romanian and English, with Internet Explorer)

"I dwelt from eternity in My inaccessible light out of Myself. But for the sake of mankind I have stepped out of this My center and My light in such a way that, within the same center and the same light, which was from eternity completely inaccessible even to the highest angels, I came to this earth where I am now accessible even to you men and you can bear My light." (The Great Gospel of John vol. 4/122, 6 on; also vol. 4/255, vol. 4/ 57, 13 on)

"Yet this is why I clothed Myself with a body, so that I no longer appear to you as an incomprehensible and invisible God, but as a ma with whom you can talk and associate as with your peers, and I have thereby not only made you My children in My true image, but also My friends and brothers." (GGJ vol. 10, 207:11)

"I must go down for the sake of the people and nobody will prevent it; for I have only come for their sake, so that they may be redeemed." (GGJ vol. 11, 63)


"I, Christ, alone am the only God! Men, angels, sovereignties and powers, in fact, all things in heaven and on earth, have always submitted to Me and shall in eternity submit to Me alone, the same as all by your standards ever so vast-seeming universes are swallowed up by the one infinite space of creation compared to which they appear like a nothing."

"Are you afraid of Me, seeing that I can command death? Don't you see that I am the Lord of Life? Don't you have every reason to rejoice?! Why are you so faint-hearted?
- God's love, meeckness and mercy are infinite, and He does not forget even he least of His created beings. The God of revenge lives only in your fantasy. You made Him that because only a revengeful, stern God appeared to the Jews as worthy of veneration, wherefore so much emphasis is placed on His judgements which, however, were always only the consequence of the wickedness, foolishness and obduracy of men.
But I am the Father Himself, Who has now descended in the form of man in order to show His immense love to the people and to oopen for them the gates to life, which they have barricaded themselves. Why, then, are you affraid when you see Me break open the gates of death so that life can enter in abundance? Have you ever heard that I turned away from someone asking for Me? Therefore, come to Me all of you so that I may comfort you and completely free you from all fetters of death!" (GGJ vol. 11, 37)


"For whoever believes in Me, does not believe in Me, but in Him Who has sent Me. And who sees Me, sees Him, who has sent Me.
I came into the world as a light, so that everyone who believes in Me does not remain in darkness, but walks in the light of day. Therefore, I have spoken before the people the way I did, have also told them that My Kingdom is not of this world, and have always shown them the road they must walk in order to win My Kingdom.
I shall not judge anyone who hears My words, yet does not believe in them. For I did not come to judge the world and rule it as a tyrannical king, but to bring the world salvation through the word and peace. Whoever despises Me, not accepting My word, has enough udgement within him. For the world which I have spoken and which will remain forever, will judge him on his Judgement Day, when he leaves this material world and enters into the eternal Kingdom, where I shall be - and forever remain - a true king.
I did not speak out of Myself, but the Father, Who has sent Me, has given Me a commandment as to what I shall do and say. And I know that His commandment is life eternal. So, I speak as the Father tells me to. Therefore, be unconcerned about what has happened and is still going to happen; the Father wills it thus!"
(...) The Father, the Son and the power are one, will remain so and cannot ever be separated, as you well know. The Father is in the Son and the Son will soon be in the Father, united through the power. But the Son must obey the Father, and if He does this, the Father will give Him everything. This the Son knows, because the Father has told Him so. It will take only a little while yet, and the Son will be in the Father forevermore. How this can be achieved, is not yet your concern; but it will be for your benefit and that of all mankind." (GGJ vol. 11, 68)

"For not until My body had died, did, as with every human being, the material and the spiritual merge comletely. The Son of Man, like everybody else, demanded the rights of the physical man and was subject to the needs of the body as well as to emotions, which only through faith and a firm will had progressed from doubts to knowledge, bringing about the complete mergence of body, soul and spirit.
From that moment, when in the lonely valley the Deity within Me had made the last attempt to remonstrate with Lucifer, the Son of Man again came to the fore, Who in Ghetsemane in the end had to suffer the anguish and agony of death in order to break all the bonds of death, unbelief and doubt, notwithstanding His indwelling Deity. Who with one word could have destroyed Its Creation, yet humbled Itself deeper than the lowest creature, so as to save it." (GGJ vol. 11, 35)


continued with... A description of the Lord - part 2


Niciun comentariu: